Quiz: 1-14 March 2021
1. Which 2 players met in three consecutive Wimbledon finals in 1988, 1989 and 1990?
Boris Becker and Stefan Edberg
2. Nicolas Mahut and John Isner recorded the longest tennis match in history at Wimbledon in 2010. How many games were played in total during the final set?
3. How many times has Rafael Nadal won the French Open?
4. Roger Federer was bron in which Swiss city?
5. How many Olympic gold medals has Andy Murray won?
2 (2012, 2016)
Winner: Rob N
Quiz: 15 March - 9 April 2021
1. Who was the first person to win Wimbledon with an invitation?
2. How many Grand Slam singles titles has Serena Williams won?
3. In which year was Roger Federer and Rafael Nadal's epic Wimbledon final that ended at 9:15pm in the dark, a year before the Centre Court roof was installed?
4. Who is the current world Number 1 in the Women's game (WTA rankings)?
5. Who is the current world Number 1 in the Men's game (ATP rankings)?
Winner: Jimmy M
Quiz: Club Champ Special 2021
1. Which Man has won the most Singles Club Champs (10). Incredible with 30 year gap between his first and last.
2. S. Briggs (1962) and R. Newton (2000) are the only two women to achieve what feat?
They both won the girls and ladies singles in the same year!
3. Who is the only person to have been Club Captain, President, Junior Champ and Senior Champ?
4. Who has won the most Women's Club Champ titles?
5. Who is the only president to have won the Club Champ Singles while being Club President
Winners: Osman and JP